L][Epic Private Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
L][Epic Private Server Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Patch-Download

Go down 
+2
Rafcio
Nemesis
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nemesis

Patch-Download Empty
PostSubject: Patch-Download   Patch-Download Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:26 pm

I can't find a better forum for this and i don't think that this is off-topic i would better say a suggestion.

maybe you can host the pach somewhere else where the ppl can download it faster. not everyone waits up to 30min to get the patch for a server.

greetz Nemesis
Back to top Go down
Rafcio

Patch-Download Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch-Download   Patch-Download Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:46 pm

few bugs with not working or workig too good:

1. landrate of the debuffs are almost 100% is too big on serv i think
2. exchange like: evet medal to glittering or buy top ls is not working like should be
3. farm area is weak i get ~3kk from farm 1 im going to it angel 4kk and rather better exp, fix it
4. lower stats need to upgrade lev where we find 120 ppls to make 8 lev clan ? is sense to make 10 acc and make bots ? or make place for real ppls?

i will post it somewehere else if i can bcz other section are frozen ......
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Patch-Download Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch-Download   Patch-Download Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:28 pm

Rafcio wrote:
few bugs with not working or workig too good:

1. landrate of the debuffs are almost 100% is too big on serv i think
2. exchange like: evet medal to glittering or buy top ls is not working like should be
3. farm area is weak i get ~3kk from farm 1 im going to it angel 4kk and rather better exp, fix it
4. lower stats need to upgrade lev where we find 120 ppls to make 8 lev clan ? is sense to make 10 acc and make bots ? or make place for real ppls?

i will post it somewehere else if i can bcz other section are frozen ......

1. We have Default Debuffs and isn't 100%. We need petitios in game for fix if if you se somethig wrong.
2. We have fix that bugs and is now ok. And i say again. "We need send petitions" in game for fix all bugs if we have.
3. Farm Areas giving more exp and more Drops. End if we have more players we can make more good places for Farm.
4. For Clan LvLs we have change new features. ( Default/Official values are: 30 / 80 / 120 / 140 / 140)
L][Epic values are:
MemberForLevel6 = 20
MemberForLevel7 = 40
MemberForLevel8 = 60
MemberForLevel9 = 80
MemberForLevel10 = 100
For Faster LvLup Clans. And You Can buy Clan Skills From shop if You need.
ReputationScorePerKill CLAN WAR = 50 (Retail=1) We have change that for more PvPs.
And you can have more points from RB's/Academys and Sieges.
We Needn't See Clan LvL10 in 1 Week. We need see normal LvLup Clans from REAL Members and we needn't Bots in server.
For that we have make good NPC buffer with a lot of Buffs+Special Buffs.

And Remember... We are new server and we need help from all to make one good and Balance Server.
@Sudie
Back to top Go down
http://l2epic.no-ip.info
MSH

Patch-Download Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch-Download   Patch-Download Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:19 am

+1
Back to top Go down
Appl3

Patch-Download Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch-Download   Patch-Download Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:57 pm

I cant download game patch from rapidshare, it tells me that I already dowloading a file from them but, I dont downloading anything from it ..... i tried to restart my computer but i still got the same problem.
Can someone help me and upload all patched in other site for e.g. zshare or...

I got patch part1 and part2 i need patch part 3.

Thx
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Patch-Download Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch-Download   Patch-Download Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:27 am

Appl3 wrote:
I cant download game patch from rapidshare, it tells me that I already dowloading a file from them but, I dont downloading anything from it ..... i tried to restart my computer but i still got the same problem.
Can someone help me and upload all patched in other site for e.g. zshare or...

I got patch part1 and part2 i need patch part 3.

Thx

I test it again and i can download all parts.

First Check:
Check Setup from your Antivirus/Firewall.
I think that block something and you cant download.
Close it and try again. After that reopen it.

Second Check:
Try change outher folder for download. i like c:/download
If someone have that problem post it too here.

@Sudie
Back to top Go down
http://l2epic.no-ip.info
oXyGen

Patch-Download Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch-Download   Patch-Download Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:50 am

Best way is to:Discconect your internet so you'r IP adress changes(or reset you'r router) and u can continue downlaoding w/o any problems Cool
Back to top Go down

Patch-Download
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L][Epic Private Server Forum :: L][Epic - General :: General English :: Problems-Help-
Jump to: