L][Epic Private Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
L][Epic Private Server Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LAG IN SERVER

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MSH

LAG IN SERVER Empty
PostSubject: LAG IN SERVER   LAG IN SERVER Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:16 am

GM Server have lag and Every 2 hour server need restart whit 30 ppl online why ?
event revard is very low 30-45 min only for 100kk..İ know u and ur team trying to fix all problem but ppl like to play whiout lag and any bugs.. Ty for all

Sorry for my English.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

LAG IN SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAG IN SERVER   LAG IN SERVER Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:56 am

MSH wrote:
GM Server have lag and Every 2 hour server need restart whit 30 ppl online why ?
event revard is very low 30-45 min only for 100kk..İ know u and ur team trying to fix all problem but ppl like to play whiout lag and any bugs.. Ty for all

Sorry for my English.
Server is Online 5 Days and we have 50+ ppl online. We try to fix all bugs and we working in server this time, for that some times we need
restart for install new features and fix lag if we have. Restart times is only 1-2 minutes and we don't make every 2 hours.
Event Reward is 100kk this time coz is from 61-85 lvl players and Event Time is 20 mins.
We workin'g for make more events in new places for better deal and for hight lvls only(200kk or 1gb) in 15-20mins.
We waiting coz some players only is s grade for now and some times events is inbalance.

Friendly
@Sudie
Back to top Go down
http://l2epic.no-ip.info

LAG IN SERVER
Page 1 of 1