L][Epic Private Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
L][Epic Private Server Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggest ideas to make our server better

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghallagker

Ghallagker

Suggest ideas to make our server better Empty
PostSubject: Suggest ideas to make our server better   Suggest ideas to make our server better Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:57 pm

Hello l2 epic.I have to tell that i play to this server only 2 weeks but the features u have added drive me crazy.I love those things you have add.The only problem is....the buffs,i cant stand going to town every 5 minutes to retake pet buffs.At least increase pet buffs time to 1 hour like all other buffs.If u do this i am gonna fly to the moon from happyness.I hope you see this soon and give me an answer.Whatever answer you will give me,it's ok.I just wanna hear ur opinion about this idea.

P.S.:Βασικα Ελληνας ειμαι αλλα εγω συνηθισει να γραφω αγγλικα απο αλλους server τους οποιους δεν θελω να ξαναδω για διαφορους λογους...
Back to top Go down
NiggaHiga

Suggest ideas to make our server better Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest ideas to make our server better   Suggest ideas to make our server better Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:49 am

Ghallagker wrote:
Hello l2 epic.I have to tell that i play to this server only 2 weeks but the features u have added drive me crazy.I love those things you have add.The only problem is....the buffs,i cant stand going to town every 5 minutes to retake pet buffs.At least increase pet buffs time to 1 hour like all other buffs.If u do this i am gonna fly to the moon from happyness.I hope you see this soon and give me an answer.Whatever answer you will give me,it's ok.I just wanna hear ur opinion about this idea.

P.S.:Βασικα Ελληνας ειμαι αλλα εγω συνηθισει να γραφω αγγλικα απο αλλους server τους οποιους δεν θελω να ξαναδω για διαφορους λογους...
swstos Exclamation
Back to top Go down

Suggest ideas to make our server better
Page 1 of 1